Korean boy band group BTS Jimin has been voted the #1 male celebrity that will seem to smell like flowers even after three days without showering. The poll was published on a Korean fan site which gathered over 9000 fans to participate in voting the male celebrities.
Not only celebrities can smell like flowers. We ordinary people can too. Tired after a long day and have no remaining energy to drag yourself to the shower? Just take these steps and you’re on your way to smelling like flowers.
- Perfume your hairbrush- dissipates the scent in your hair and soften chemical impact by directly applying on your scalp
- Apply your perfume on the sweet spots- pulse points like wrists, elbows, neck, these warm spaces will help the fragrance to last longer
- Powder yourself- helps to absorb any perspiration when you are asleep and you can wake up smelling fresh!
- Avoid wearing polyester materials– shown to harbour sweat and bacteria more
- Drink plenty of water and avoid strong smelling foods- H20 helps to dilute strong scents and keep away unpleasant odours
- Hit your closet with your go-to-fragrance– spray your perfume on your clothes once a week to give you a hint of your signature scent that allows for additional layering.
- Use detergent with strong scents/ add 10-20 drops of essential oils to your wash- keeps your whole body smelling great perpetually throughout the day
- Spray your bedding essentials with your favourite scents- gives your bedding a scent and helps you to fall asleep feeling relaxed