Skip to content
After reading this list you will have a new perspective on your Shnoz
- The way you sneeze may be in your genes, meaning your family sneezes the same way.
- You Can Detect More Than 10,000 Scents.
- Your Nose Is Connected to Your Memory.
- Your nose shapes the sound of your voice.
- Your nose can help detect dangerous chemicals in the air.
- Air passing through the nasal cavity is warmed or cooled to match your body temperature.
- ‘Anosmia’ is the inability to smell.
- ‘Dysosmia’ is when things don’t smell as they should.
- ‘Hyperosmia’ is having a very strong sense of smell.